Watch the webinar replay!
How will travel + tourism bounce back in APAC?
As the world’s first hit in the global recession, Asia is also expected to be the world’s first to recover.
For the travel industry, APAC is critical: With over 2 billion internet users and the globe’s largest tourism growth market, Asia provides huge potential for revival.
Learn how the travel industry is responding to shifts in consumer behavior and rebuilding consumer confidence in Asia.
- Key trends in traveler behavior: User habits and buying patterns
- Seizing market potential in Asia: How the industry is adapting
- Areas for hope: Pent-up demand and early recovery
- Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2020
- Time: 10:30AM SGT/HKT | 12:30PM AEST
- Location: Livestorm
- Language: English
- Target audience: Marketers in the travel and tourism industry (hotels, hospitality, OTAs, airlines, etc.)