3. Do not use these elements: applet、basefont、center、dir、font、isindex、menu、s、strike、u、xmp.
4. Follow xhtml 1.0 standard：
1) Use lower case for tag name in all elements.
2) There must be a value assigned for tag property, for example:
3) All the elements should be closed (special attention to p and li)；
5. Elements such as meta, link, br, img, input should be closed with a slash at the end (e.g. <br />).
All the form elements (such as input、select、textarea, except for button) must define name property.
7. Must claim the DOCTYPE at the top of the page. Page must have html, head and body element. Title element must be included in <head> element. Below is a sample structure of standard HTML5 page
<link rel=”stylesheet” href=””>
In the next article, we will share more practices in HTML5.