Internship for CUHK Students
The Egg Company is a digital agency specializing in SEM (Search Engine Marketing), SEO (Search Engine Optimization), content marketing and social media. We have a very strong client portfolio including many multinational corporations we service across Asia.
We are looking to turbo drive our development by picking some top-class people to add to our team. We are running a special internship programme for CUHK’s Mathematics students interested in exploring digital marketing as a career path.We are results driven and believe strongly in innovation and personal development. We want every client that deals with us to have a positive experience and we need the right people to make that happen. If you are committed, willing to go the extra mile and want to learn and grow in the digital marketing field then you might be the right candidate for us.
Junior Digital Analyst
The Egg is looking for smart, aspiring digital marketers with a strong background in mathematics to join our young, international team of online marketing professionals. This is a role specializing in paid media, responsible for client campaigns on major search/social/content platforms and ensuring they are delivered to the highest performance standard as measured by key metrics. Successful candidates will have a chance to work with the team on exciting regional and global client projects for top international brands. A part-time position may be offered for final year undergraduate or postgraduate students who have a few months before completing their degree with a potential offer of a full-time employment upon graduation. Outstanding or more experienced candidates (minimum 1 year full-time work experience) will be given the option of joining part-time and will be offered a full-time role.
- Support all aspects of paid media campaigns from strategy development, planning, execution, optimization to analysis and reporting.
- Manage client campaigns to ensure deliverables and performance goals are met.
- Utilize your knowledge of math and apply data science techniques to monitor, analyse key metrics and provide recommendations to clients.
- Attend client meetings and provide consultation.
- Support internal marketing campaigns if needed.
- Demonstrate passion for the search engine and online marketing space by staying abreast of industry news.
- Passion for crunching numbers and deriving solutions from large data sets is a must!
- Strong interest in digital marketing, web-related and data science work.
- Aspiration for a career in digital marketing, desire to learn but also innovate.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Knowledge about web analytic tools, WordPress, HTML, CSS and other common web technologies is not required but an advantage.
- Completed fundamental SEM certificates of search engines, such as Google AdWords is not required but an advantage.
- Attentive to detail and well organized.
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities.
- Analytical thinker — able to come up with solutions — problem solver.
- Excellent communicator.
- Cooperative team player with the ability to work independently.
- Possesses strong business ethics, is reliable and dependable.
All applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The following information is expected:
- Résumé (PDF format)
- Academic record
- Visa status (please indicate if you are a permanent residence)
- Documentation of prior digital/PR experience or experiments (not required but an advantage)
- Cover letter
100% customized and showing that you have researched our company, the role requirements and stating your motivation why you are applying for this role – template/copy pasted cover letters will be disregarded instantly
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Additional details for part-time interns:
- Successful candidates will be expected to be available on a part-time basis after Chinese New Year until graduation.
- Flexible working hours around class schedules and exams.
Benefits for full-time position include:
- Five-day work week
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus