We are results driven and believe strongly in innovation and personal development. We want every client that deals with us to have a positive experience and we need the right people to make that happen. If you are committed, willing to go the extra mile and want to learn and grow in the digital marketing field then you might be the right candidate for us.
Junior Digital Analyst
The Egg is looking for smart, aspiring digital marketers with a strong background in mathematics to join our young, international team of online marketing professionals. This is a role specializing in paid media, responsible for client campaigns on major search/social/content platforms and ensuring they are delivered to the highest performance standard as measured by key metrics. Successful candidates will have a chance to work with the team on exciting regional and global client projects for top international brands. This is a part-time position for final year students with a potential offer of a full-time position upon graduation.
- Support all aspects of paid media campaigns from strategy development, planning, execution, optimization to analysis and reporting.
- Manage client campaigns to ensure deliverables and performance goals are met.
- Monitor key metrics while utilizing your knowledge of math to provide recommendations and strategies for continued campaign improvement.
- Attend client meetings and provide consultation.
- Support internal marketing campaigns if needed.
- Demonstrate passion for the search engine and online marketing space by staying abreast of industry news.
- Passion for crunching numbers and deriving solutions from large data sets is a must!
- Strong interest in media and digital marketing / web-related work
- Aspiration for a career in digital marketing, desire to learn but also innovate.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Knowledge of any programming language is not required but an advantage
- Completed fundamental SEM certificates of search engines, such as Google AdWords is not required but an advantage.
- Attentive to detail and well organized.
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities.
- Analytical thinker — able to come up with solutions — problem solver.
- Excellent communicator.
- Cooperative team player with the ability to work independently.
- Possesses strong business ethics, is reliable and dependable.
- Résumé (PDF format)
- Academic record
- Visa status (please indicate if you are a permanent residence)
- Documentation of prior digital/PR experience or experiments (not required but an advantage)
- Cover letter
100% customized and showing that you have researched our company, the role requirements and stating your motivation why you are applying for this role – template/copy pasted cover letters will be disregarded instantly
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Additional details for part-time interns:
- Successful candidates will be expected to be available on a part-time basis after Chinese New Year until graduation.
- Flexible working hours around class schedules and exams.
Benefits for full-time position include:
- Five-day work week
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus