Digital Sales, International Personal Bank Singapore Citibank Singapore Ltd
This intensive 1-day course in the perfect way to broaden your understanding of the complex China digital market landscape. The course will provide you with the knowledge that will allow you to plan your China digital strategy by having a good fundamental understanding of all the possible options available to you.
- The Introduction to Digital Marketing in China workshop was extremely useful and informative for me. I found the pace and material covered suitable for someone who does not have any prior experience in this sphere. Overall, I would definitely recommend this workshop to all digital marketers with interest in the China market!Chang Wen Jia
- The One Day Intensive China Digital Marketing Training was absolutely intuitive. With their expertise, The Egg has provided all the knowledge that is needed to kick-start an organisation’s penetration of the China market.Cha Ming Hui
Marketing Assistant, Basler Asia Pte Ltd
The 1 day intensive course is really designed for professionals who have some understanding of digital but are not yet fully informed on the China digital marketing environment. Our trainers are flying into Hong Kong from Shanghai just for this training to give you the most up to date knowledge in the China market. You will learn about Search Engines and Social, Display and Analytics and hear what has worked for brands in the past. You will also have a unique opportunity to ask as many questions as you wish leveraging their combined 20 years experience in China Digital marketing.
Who should attend
Brand Marketings, Marketing Managers, Regional Marketing Directors and business owners who may be looking to enter the China market.
How will I benefit
After taking part in the 1-Day intensive course you will be able to: understand the China digital marketing landscape, have a good view of how SEO in China is different from Google and know about Baidu’s properties we can use for SEO, understand tools used for keyword research for PPC on Baidu, know which display options you have available to you, understand the strengths and weaknesses of WeChat and Weibo and their various advertising options, get a clear picture on measurement tools for digital in China overall.
What you will learn
It is called intense for a reason, the 1 day course will be jam packed with learnings in the following 6 sessions.
China Digital Market Landscape
- Setting the scene in China now
- Key trends that are emerging
- Important stats you should know and understand
- Overview of platforms and key products
- Examples of foreign companies that do know how to make it work
- SEO on Baidu overview
- SEO process on Baidu and deciding priorities
- Keyword research and tools
- how to do SEO on Baidu properties such and Baike / Zhidao / Wenku / Tieba
- Baidu account setup best practice
- Keyword research and ad copy testing
- Tailoring your landing pages for the local market
- Overview of Baidu’s advertising products
- Understanding So.com’s products Vs Baidu
Social Media in China
- Getting setup on Weibo and WeChat
- Using Weibo audience targeting features
- Acquiring followings for your social content on WeChat
- WeChat site setup best practices
- Measuring your social efforts in China
Chinese Display and Programatic advertising landscape
- Overview of display vendors in China
- Baidu Union overview
- Search Targeting / Retargeting and other tactics on Baidu
- Banner best practice for the local market
- Programatic overview of vendors and technical capabilities
Measuring performance and technical challenges in China
- Overview of measurements options
- Understanding Baidu Webmaster tools
- Google Analytics Vs. Baidu Tongi
- 3rd Party tools that can help you get more visibility
The Egg Company Limited
Daniel leads The Egg’s team of Chinese digitals marketers and has 13 years of experience providing clients with successful, tailor-made digital strategies in China. He has successfully helped many overseas clients from Hong Kong, Singapore and beyond to navigate the often complex Chinese market.
His areas of specialty when training include China SEO, Baidu PPC, analytics, WeChat and strategic planning. Daniel conducts training in both English and Mandarin.
The Egg Company Limited
Vennie works across the various offices and teams in the company specializing in multi-lingual, multi-market search.
While living in China, she acquired an in-depth understanding of China’s digital space and adds that to her expert knowledge in SEO and PPC. With her strong computing background, she also doubles as the resident technical SEO consultant in the company.
Vennie’s core training topics include SEO, analytics, content marketing and paid search. Vennie conducts training in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
The Egg has provided training to the following companies in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Singapore:
Chairman’s Place, M/F
New World Millennium Hong Kong Hotel
72 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong
23 March 2018, 9-5pm
Event consists of a light breakfast, buffet lunch, afternoon coffee break and free wifi for all attendees
Spaces are limited. To reserve your place please fill out the form below and we will confirm your place by email.